- December 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor attacked 9:30 a.m
- December 9, 1941 war declared.
- November 20, 1942 inducted, reported to Camp Grant.
- December 1, 1942 transferred to Camp Callan, Calif., for basic training.
- February 12, 1943 finished basic training, promoted to T/5 and sent to Radar School, Camp Davis, No. Carolina.
- April 5, 1943 left Radar School attached to 225th AAA SL Bn, Fort Sheridan, Ill.
- June 2, 1943 left Fort Sheridan for maneuvers in Camp Davis, NC. Positions at Red Star Camp, Burgaw, Currie, NC. Training for Interceptor Command Tactics until September 13, 1943.
- September 13, 1943 moved into Camp Davis proper for physical training and APO preparation, received metal antennae for mount 1002.
[ use the links below to go to other pages ]